Couples who are unable to conceive naturally after 12 months are considered ‘infertile’. Infertility affects one in every six couples in New Zealand. At Nurture, we understand the grief and emotional anguish infertility can cause, and how overwhelming the need to have children can be.
The Nurture Foundation funds research that aims to understand the causes of infertility, improve treatments for infertility and increase the chances for infertile couples to have a child.
- Does pipelle biopsy of the endometrium increase the chance of pregnancy?
- Combining tools to assess embryo quality
- Injury to the endometrium: how does it promote implantation?
- Endometrial proliferation: comparing women who achieved implantation and those who did not
- The Intrauterine Insemination (Tui) study