Annual Nurture grant round
The Nurture grant round for 2017 is now open.
The Nurture Foundation for Reproductive Research has broad objectives which include:
- promoting, supporting, developing, fostering, financing and encouraging the investigation of reproductive medicine
- to promote, support, develop, foster, finance and encourage research through collaboration among investigators working in New Zealand in research projects concerned with the health of women and babies
Eligible applicants are researchers within New Zealand tertiary institutions, requesting funding for projects that meet our above objectives.
In preparing an application to the Foundation the following points should be noted:
The value of any grant is in the order of $10,000 up to a maximum of $15,000.
- The Foundation may fund equipment providing they are integral to the project. The Foundation does not fund computers.
- The Foundation does not fund travel except in exceptional circumstances.
- Applications exceeding the stated word/page limits may not be considered for review.
- The Foundation will require a project report to be completed upon request.
- Please ensure your application is submitted through your institution’s research office if applicable.
Please complete the application form and submit both a hardcopy and an electronic copy of your application.
Send one signed original hardcopy to:
Administrator for the Nurture Foundation
Department of Obstetrics and Gynaecology
The University of Auckland
Private Bag 92019
Auckland Mail Centre
Email your application to:
The application deadline is 30th June 2017
Mailed applications will be accepted after this date if an electronic copy has been received by the 30th of June 2017.